Saturday, April 26, 2008

Dani Garza for Darac Beauty on QVC (Round 2!)

Today I was invited back to QVC studios in West Chester, Pennsylvania as a before-and-after model for Darac Beauty. This time I am helping to promote his Feature Focus Face Definer. I love this gig! That's Darac himself over my left shoulder, applying my makeup. My job to "look beautiful" is made a lot easier in the expert hands of someone with his caliber of expertise. A lot of times I hesitate to believe those salespeople on tv, but I'm telling ya'll from firsthand experience -- Darac's beauty products WORK! :)

To see the full video of tonight's live television appearance, follow this link, then click on Darac Beauty Feature Focus, and click the "videos" tab over the box, and press play!



Be the FIRST to know when new updates are posted! Click here to subscribe by email!

No comments: